Happy Father's Day

We came home from camping this morning early to get some stuff done around the house. Today had been exceptionally hard. It without a doubt hit WAY harder than I had expected. I cut grass and other things to keep myself busy in hopes that it would help. The kids gave Dean his presents tonight before bed and Zane was trying to take them over, haha!

I'm so grateful for always telling my daddy how much I appreciated him and how thankful I was for his guidance and advice.. though I wish I'd told him more. I was really beside myself and didn't particular care to celebrate today and just wanted to find a fast forward button..... and Dean was more than understanding.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News