Bad Beginning....

So I woke up on the completely wrong side of the bed this morning, before my feet hit the ground it was bad mood central. I mean it was bound to happen sooner or later right... it's been a while since I've been on the dark side, lol!

So Dean had been up since like 5am for whatever reason and fed Zane at 8, right on schedule. I on the other hand over slept for church. I was so mad! 20 minutes is no where enough time for me to get ready and look decent for church much less get Zane ready too! Well I had Dean get Zane's bag ready and dress him in the outfit I quickly grabbed from the dryer, while I tried to throw myself together. 20 minutes later I was dressed, hair and make-up some what ok and looking for shoes.... so then I find my shoes and then proceed out the door behind Dean to leave... looks like we would make it after all. Then we get into the car and I ask Dean for the keys (I needed to drive to get us there in decent timing). Dean says "I thought you had them, I mean YOU DID drive it last" UHHHHH! Wrong thing to say! I got out of the car, slammed the door and proceeded to go inside and look for the keys, but not before slamming the house door too... and making the lovely comment of "It's just not meant for us to go to church this morning!" Finding everything inside me to just give up and stay home I found the keys and tried to adjust my attitude as quickly as possible... I mean what reason did I really have to be this upset over stupid car keys! So we got to church just as they were starting. This was also the first time we left Zane in the nursery. I can't believe I didn't take a picture (granted the camera was at the house, lol, it might have been a little helpful). This mornings sermon was about Marriage and Finances. It was a great sermon. Of course I have no notes to share because I forgot my Bible that had my pen and paper in it at home... imagine that! lol!

So once church was over and my attitude was more in check we decided to get Micheal's deli for lunch... rabbit food is exactly what we got... remember we're still trying to loose that baby fat. Anyways, we get home and we put Zane in his bouncer.

I still had the balloons from Chrissy's shower yesterday so I tied the to the curtain rod so that Bailey could play with them... lol, here are the pictures from that...

I also started cleaning out the 0-3 month section of Zane's clothes. If he was shorter he could sit wear most of them... There is still plenty of room width wise. I have to say that I'm quite proud of my self... I only kept I think maybe a total of 5 outfits that I just couldn't turn loose. Next I decided to go ahead and pull out his 3-6 months clothes so that I could get them washed and put up. He still has plenty of 0-3 months, which doesn't surprise me... I have went a bit over board with clothes for him (if we'd had a girl we'd be in some serious trouble).. most of his clothes he's wore a matter of maybe 3 times! and considering the fact that he goes through 2-3 outfits during the day... well we'll just say that's a lot of clothes! and he's 3-6 month stock is just the same.

Anyways, after Zane's dinner tonight he was taking his bib off before putting him to bed and stopped half way and said "hahaha, look he's a nun!" I had to run and grab the camera to take a pic, though it doesn't look nearly as funny as it was.

After Zane went to bed Dean and I spend some time together watching a movie. So anyways... today didn't start very well but I couldn't ask for a better end to my day than having laughs with Dean and Zane and some alone time. Hope everyone had a great Sunday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News