Slow week

So we're back to our usual slow week. Daddy's back at work so no more trips for right now. Monday we just hung around the house...

Tuesday I went to town to run a couple of errands, stopped by Candy's to see her and Gavin. Neither of us has really had the time here lately... any ways... for whatever reason I didn't take any pictures (shame, shame I know) Candy did snap one. After Gavin woke from his afternoon nap we met up with Mrs D and Mr Richard and went for a walk and then Zane and I headed home.



Wednesday I was going to leave early to beat the rain to do some location shots for my photography and then decided not to. Well then after talking to Brittany I decided to meet her in town and go shoot a little with her. We had so much fun as usual. Zane and I took our first trip on the JTA Skyway, lol! and I DID get a picture!




love this picture Brittany snapped with my camera...



Tomorrow we're off to take Zane's 3 month pictures! I still can't believe he's 3 months!!! I'm going to try and take him in the morning and shoot him myself at one of the parks... we'll see how wet it is in the morning after all the rain... or if it even clears up enough for me to take some in the morning... either way I guess we'll have some pics to share!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News