Can you keep up??

So I'm going to a quick catch up on pictures... not a lot but here goes...

Zane in his adorable overalls and cute little shoes...



Bailey was sleeping under Dean's pillows, lol, I thought it was a bit funny....



So Wed Brittany and I went to Jax Beach for some more location shots and it also ended up being Zane's first trip to the beach... sorry Daddy!


But he was sleeping so we can do his first trip awake next time, lol!



Snug as a Bug in a Rug, :)



Some Daddy and Zane time....


Some sweet jammie's thanks to Aunt Kim (they say Mommy's Wild Child)


Zane's 2nd mohawk!! lol, daddy started this one... it's actually longer but you can't really tell in the pic...




So I've been tagged on like three different things... lol, Thanks to Brittany slacking I got them all at once! hahaha... anyways, look for them over the next week... have fun reading them and see if you've been ~TAGGED~

:) Happy FRIDAY!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News