Happy Valentine's Day

Dean and I had a special day planned in St Augustine today, but since it's raining we will have to post pone that adventure. So instead... I started the day by making breakfast while Dean fed Zane. We decided to watch the movie Fireproof this morning too... if you haven't watched it you really should. Then we visited a little more with my Grandpa since he'll be leaving in the morning. After that we decided it was time to get ready to drop Zane off with his Aunt Kim and ended up taking a nap that wasn't in the schedule, lol! So Zane got to Aunt Kim about 2 hours late. Then we debated the whole time whether to see a movie or eat dinner... needless to say the food won! We headed off to Olive Garden. After finishing dinner we headed back to get little man and headed home. I think we're all still a little tired from the past week.

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!!!


My little man's first v-day...




His v-day present from Momma and Daddy...




Some pictures with Great Grandpa...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News