A Case of the Mondays

I was so out of it this morning when I woke up. Zane woke up at his usual 8am and I asked Dean to please go get him. lol, Dean was at work! I forgot it was Monday. So I got out of bed and started my usual morning routine. After breakfast I put Zane in his bouncer and that didn't last long.. he usually is in it about 20 minutes bouncing, looking around, watching the tv.... this morning he might have been in there a total of 3 minutes! not a good sign. So I got him out and started talking to him and playing with him and he just started screaming.

So my question for all the mommies is at what age to babies start teething? He's had his hands in his mouth for about the past 2 weeks maybe... constantly chewing on them or anything he can get in his mouth... and the drool, oh the drool, lol! I gave him some tylenol and that seemed to really help so I kept that up all day.

So I believe Zane is either teething or had a case of the Mondays. Anyways... Dean comes home tonight and Zane acts like nothing is wrong and he hasn't been crying all day... talk about aggravating... it's like I made the whole thing up... though he did keep his hands in his mouth and completely soaked Dean's shirt with drool(lol). Oh, and Dean brought me home a red bull this afternoon... lol, he later said to me "Wouldn't you much rather me bring you home a Red Bull than flowers?"

I had every intension in making dinner tonight... but we decided to just order some food and I decided that I would go and get it.... a little quiet time... So I loaded up Bailey to go get some dinner, while Daddy and Zane played on the internet looking at boats.... don't ask.....

I completely told everything out of order but today has been an off day... anyways.. here are some pics from today... I'm off to have some alone time with Dean... and hoping tom is a better day :)


Little man when he first woke up this morning...



The I-dog... mommy's new favorite thing for Zane... he's mesmerized by the lights...




Daddy and Zane looking at boats




Me and my flowers.. lol, I mean Red Bull...



Bailey in her car seat ready for her ride...


Bailey and I....

Comments

Candice Y said…
Typically four months, but can easily happen earlier than that. Most moms blame unusual behavior on teeth, be it four months or fourteen years, lol ;-)
Abbi said…
i would say it's probably teeth! each baby it varies! kennedy got her first tooth at 4 months but my sister's kids did at 3! drool is the main sign!!!
the seat for the dog is soooo cute!
Mrs. Bell said…
seriously, is it time for that already!!

gosh hes growing up to fast...

lol...

most def would pick redbull over flowers!! ha!!
Darlene said…
wow, what a day. I would say I prefer flowers but after a day like you had, I would want something stronger than a Red Bull..lol

I can't believe he could possibly be teething...he's getting so big. AJ teethed around 6.4 months so every baby is different.

Popular posts from this blog

Horrible News

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!