Bag Tag....

1) Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house. No cheating!

2) I want to know how much it cost:) And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I’d love to hear it.

3) Tag some chicks.


Ok... so I have like 4 bags... no lie!!! I'll have 5 SOON... I'm getting a Tracy Joy bag like Brittany's :) So, here goes...

Bag #1 - can't leave home without little man's diaper bag. I must say I like and hate this bag... it's not the pretty bag I had picked out when I was pregnant that was like $80 and that Dean said if I bought he would refuse to carry... no it's a $20 Jeep diaper bag from Wally World..... BUT... I can fit sooooo much stuff in it :)

Bag #2 - my actually purse... though most of the time it makes it to the car and sits there and every once in a while I manage to dig something out of it, I never leave the house without it... oh, I got it from All Wet Sports (lol) for like $35 or $40 I think... it's been a while!



Bag #3 - my make-up bag... again never leave home without it, but it mostly just sits in the car... no clue what I paid for it... lol, can't even remember where I got it!


and lastly Bag #4 - this is the purse that I try to change to when I don't have little man with me... which isn't very often.... bought it for $30



ok... So I'm tagging....

Andrea
Darlene
Kristen
Amy H

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News