Fun Filled Saturday

I forgot to post this to Thurday's blog, but that night we ended up doing Zane's hand and foot prints. I was going to do this when he was a newborn and some how never did... so what better time than when he's 3 months!


I think Bailey is enjoying Zane's puppet monkey way more than him. He just kinda looks at it like what in the heck is that thing!? Here are some pictures of us playing with her, had to make a slide.. there were too many funny ones.....



My Saturday was busy but full of fun. I started out the morning meeting Brittany in Hilliard to go take Family pictures in Fernandina. We had a blast!! Here is a teaser... follow me on my new photography blog for more... barefoot-images.blogspot.com


After finishing pictures Brittany and I decided to go back around and take location pictures... I've been trying to go to every location that I shoot and take pictures so that I don't have to try and explain what all the possibilities are... plus I know I'd much rather see than try and listen to see what something looks like. Anyways... we decided to have a mini-session ourselves... here are some of us...







Then once we were back in Hilliard, I quickly went home, changed, grabbed Zane and headed off to Chrissy's baby shower. I can't believe Lucas will be here soon!!!


and look at this cake!!!!



lol... then off to Cody and Leslie's house to visit for a little while (I ended up leaving the camera in the car for whatever reason and didn't get any pics). Then we decided to make dinner nice and easy tonight... Subway!!! Once home, we ate... Dean watched a movie and I went through my pictures.... then he lifted weight while I ran on the treadmill (we're both still working on getting the baby weight off, lol). Needless to say I'm pretty exhausted and will be going to bed early tonight! Hope everyone's Saturday was as great as ours!!!

Good Night Everyone!!

Comments

Abbi said…
great pics!!!
that cake looked awesome!!!

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News