Busy Busy...

As you can see the past week had been non-stop for us. Today my Grandpa came in from Panama for the weekend. I didn't manage to get any pics of him and Zane today... but did get a couple of Zane playing in his walker for the first time and playing with my dad too. He actually moved the walker around a little bit... lol, only backwards though.






My Grandpa made this stool for Zane for Christmas and I had totally forgot to take picture... anyways, on this trip he brought a rocking chair for Zane... I absolutely LOVE it!!!



Here's Zane's rocking chair and then one of Zane's and the one Grandpa had made me when I was little.




Later in the afternoon I went to Babies R Us to get a few things for Zane and to meet with Dean for dinner. We ended up at Cracker Barrel with Brittany and Micheal. Today was def a much slower day for us, but still full of fun.

Comments

Kate & Gabe said…
I need a grandpa like him! What awesome gifts!!! I love the stool and rocking chair!

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News