1 week picture

So we went to JC Penny studios last week to have some pictures made of Zane at a week old.  We finally got to go and pick them up today... I love this picture!!  I didn't plan on taking Zane to a studio since, as most of you know, I have my own photography business, BUT since I wasn't exactly feeling up to it yet I gave in and I have to say that we'll prob still do some in the studio here and there... plus the pictures that I take of him as well.  We're actually going next week to have family portraits done since those are a little harder for me to take.


Comments

Kate & Gabe said…
I LOVE IT!!! Have you ever thought about looking into Portrait Innovations for studio pics? We always find that we get better images and they have much better prices that JC Pennys or other places. When Kate was a baby I think we tried out pretty much every studio you can fin but settled on Portrait Innovations....and LOVE them!
Jaime said…
I'll have to try them out them for our family portraits next week. I had a coupon for JC Penny so we just went there. Their prices look much better by far! THANKS!!

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News