GAVIN IS HERE!!!!

Gavin Walker Young made his arrival today at 4:56pm, weighing 8 pounds and was 20.5 inches long.

Candy went in this morning at 7am to be induced seeing that Mr Gavin was so comfy he didn't want to come out. She labored all day without pain meds.. I'm so proud of you girl! She actually had dilated completely but he hadn't dropped far enough yet and then they were having problems with his blood pressure being in the 90's too long so Candy ended up having to have a c-section. Mom and baby are doing GREAT. Can't wait to go and meet Gavin tom!!! Will update tom once we're home with pictures :) CONGRATS Candy and Matt!!! And Happy New Year!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
omg...no drugs??? I'm not much for tylenol or taking meds but during childbirth I'll take anything just to make the pain go away!!! I hurt like hell while I was being induced with Caleb!

Please tell Candy congrats from us! Can't wait to see pics of him!

Congrats Aunt Jaime!!!
Friday said…
OMG! No drugs? She didn't tell me that. Jamie, thanks so much for bringing the news. Candy did call me. I was so excited and she sounded so tired that I didn't want to keep her and forgot to ask her a million things. So,thank you for the details.

I'll be waiting for those pictures - my first glimpse of our nephew (does that make us aunt-in-laws? lol). Thanks again. You're a doll. What an exciting time for both you and Candy with new little wonders in your lives.

Much happiness to you and yours in the coming year and when you see or talk to Candy, please tell her I love her with all my heart. I don't want to disturb her.

*hugs*

Popular posts from this blog

Wordless Wednesday

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!