Stinky Baby.....

Ok.. so I had my first experience of an over flowing diaper.  Zane hadn't given us a "dirty" diaper for a couple of changes, which isn't normal for him... usually every diaper has a present.  So Dean got on the internet to see what we could do for a constipated baby seeing that we knew we couldn't give him any medicine. Dean seen on there that if he'd been sick, which he's been for the past 3 days, that it would make him constipated since they're eating slows down.  Ok, well that made sense... he went from eating about 3 to 4 oz to about 2 if we were lucky.  What he found was that we could give him a warm bath and massage his tummy to make things start moving again.  So off to the tub we went.... Warm bath + massage = nothing! (Well, so we thought!)  The next morning everything was going the same.  Around lunch time he finally started eating better... Yeah! I thought, he's getting better.... plus his cough and stuffiness had pretty much gone away.  Anyways, I fed him put him in his swing and he drifted off to sleep.  I went to the laundry room to start some laundry and then I hear him just start screaming at the top of his lungs. I ran back into the living room to figure out what was going on.  Poor Bailey didn't know what was going on either... she was giving me the fix him look.  So I go to pick him up and what do I see??  Poopy coming through his onesie!!!  I thought I was going to fall out!  So I picked him up went to his room and decided to clean him as best as possible and then give him a bath... I couldn't believe how quickly he filled that diaper... it was coming out the front, back and the sides!!  It was even in his belly button!  So after cleaning him and giving him a bath I just had to call Dean and let him know about this little incident.  He no longer can give me any crap about changing the "dirty" diapers until he gets a truely Stinky Baby. 

Comments

Mel said…
I know this will sound strange but when Lexie had jaundice we had to stimulate bm's a little. Our nurse told us that you can use the rectal thermometer to help it. You just kind of wingle it around, but no farther than you are supposed to use it when taking the temp. I know it sounds gross but it helped.

Popular posts from this blog

Wordless Wednesday

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!