So Blessed....

So we found out some horrible news this afternoon.  One of our friends who was pregnant told us that she had another miscarriage.  My heart sank!  She had found out she was pregnant about 2 weeks before I did and miscarried about a week later, and now miscarried a second time. I feel so guilty that we had it so easy.  I mean yes it did take us almost 10 months, but we still got pregnant. Yes, I was completely and totally miserable the first 4 months from being sick, but I was still pregnant. Yes, my c-section started out a little rough, but we had a beautiful, healthy baby boy.  We've had friends who have had several miscarriages and then some who have yet to be pregnant and I realize just how blessed we truely are.  I pray everyday for those longing for a family that I now have.  I just can't understand why they have to go through everything that they're going through.  It truely breaks my heart.  So please pray a short prayer for our close friend that she may find peace and that this will be the last time she's has to go through this and that this time next year they'll be able to hold a sweet baby of their own.

Comments

Mrs. Bell said…
Maybe share a verse with her that keeps me hopeful, even through the darkest days!

Mark 11:24 (King James Version)

24Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
Mel said…
So sad to hear about your friends. One of my husbands cousins had a miscarriage in november. I think they had found out about a week or 2 before the miscarriage. It's sad because my brother-in-law is having a baby in january and the cousin that miscarried, her brother is having a baby in january too. I feel for your friend. I hope they find out what might be causing the loss so they can have a baby.

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News