Merry Christmas!

Happy Birthday Jesus!!! He truely is the reason for the season. I'm stealing something from my cousins page.... I really liked it and wanted to share...


Santa's Christmas Prayer

The sleigh was packed, the reindeer were fed,
But Santa still knelt by the side of the bed.
"Dear Father," he prayed "Be with me tonight.
There's much work to do and my schedule is tight.

I must jump in my sleigh and streak through the sky,
Knowing full well that a reindeer can't fly.
I will visit each household before the first light,
I'll cover the world and all in one night.

With sleighbells a-ringing,
I'll land on each roof,
Amid the soft clatter of each little hoof.
To get in the house is the difficult part,
So I'll slide down the chimney of each little heart.

My sack will hold toys to grant all their wishes.
The supply will be endless like the loaves and the fishes.
I will fill all the stockings and not leave a track.
I'll eat every cookie that's left for my snack.

I can do all these things Lord, only through You,
I just need your blessing, then it's easy to do.
All this is to honor the birth of the One,
That was sent to redeem us, Your most Holy Son.

So to all of my friends, lest Your glory I rob,
Please Lord, remind them, who gave me this job."

Ok... so this morning starting with watching the Christmas parade on tv while eating cinnomen rolls and drinking OJ. We had planned on cruising down the river and taking Zane for his first boat ride since we had so much time to kill before heading to Grandma's but we decided to be lazy instead. Zane's first boat ride will have to wait till another hot day. So around 2 I started baking the cherry pie and sweet potato casserole to bring to Grandma's. At 4:30 off to Grandma's we went. We had a great time with family tonight. It was fun watching Kate, Gabe and Hannah playing with all their new toys... I can't believe that we'll be watching Zane do the same thing next year... lol, instead of sleeping! After finishing at Grandma's with our yearly family picture off to Granny Bare's house we went to celebrate with Dean's mom and sister. Thank you all for the great gift that we got tonight. Although I must say Zane is our greatest gift by far this year! Hope everyone had a Great Christmas!!

Love you all,
The Bare Family







Zane's first Christmas!!!


All the kids


Hannah and Deanna.... lol, Kim's flash went off at the same time... the toy isn't really lighting up her head!


Gabe playing with one of his toys... I have to admit... these were really cool.. Thanks Grandma!


Kate, Zane and part of Daddy (lol)


Aunt Kim, Daddy, Zane, Mommy and Granny Bare


Aunt Kim and Zane


Zane and Great Grandma


Grandma and her Greats


The Bare Family

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News