Christmas Eve

So we started off today by going to pick up Zane's one month pictures. So here they are...










After picking them up we decided to pick up a few last min gifts before heading home. Once we got home I started making my FIRST Christmas dinner. We decided to do Christmas dinner at my dad's house this year... another first. We did it on Christmas eve because he's working days and we'll be celebrating with Dean's family on Christmas night. So I must say that my dinner turned out quite well... I'm def proud of myself! We had ham, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes (Dean doesn't eat sweet potatoes) and rolls. Then for dessert we had apple pie and sweet potato pie. It was great! We then all opened our presents.... here's what santa brought early.....

lol!!


Interested in what's under the paper


Checking out his dvd


No clue what exactly he was looking at... but he was happy!


Trying on a pair of his new shoes


Zane's loot from Grandpa's


Playing with Grandpa




The shirt says it all... haha


Our happy little Bailey playing with her new toys


Santa's almost here!?!?! (lol, I love his face in this one!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News