4 THINGS

4 jobs I've had:

1. Hostess at Applebee’s my senior year
2. Medical Biller at Prince Family Medical
3. Photographer
4. Mommy… best one EVER!

4 movies watched over and over:

1. Talladega Nights
2. Pirates of the Caribbean (All of them)
3. Bruce Almighty
4. Anger Management
....... Things that they all have in common..... I’ve watched them over and over because of Dean, lol!

4 places I've lived:

1. Inglis, Fl
2. Jacksonville, Fl
3. Callahan, Fl
4. Hilliard, Fl

4 shows I watch:

1. American Idol
2. One Tree Hill
3. Privileged
4. America's Top Model

4 places I've been:

1. Tennessee
2. North Carolina
3. Massachusetts
4. Virginia

4 people who e-mail me regularly:

1. Brittany
2. Candy
3. Chrissy
4. Brittany (lol)

4 favorite things to eat:

1. Taco Bell!!!!
2. Italian
3. All things southern (mac n chz, mash pot, FRIED CHICKEN)
4. Sweets


4 places I'd rather be:

1. New York, with Brittany and our cameras (sounds like a great idea Brittany… when are we going?!?!)
2. The lake
3. A secluded beach with pretty bright blue water 
4. The mountains

4 things I look forward to this year:

1. Being closer with God
2. Being a mommy
3. A full WEEK in Orlando in Dec!!!!!
4. Any and all time with my hubby and friends… on the water (lol)


4 people to tag:

1. Darlene
2. Abbi
3. Amy H
4. Hollie

Comments

Abbi said…
thanks for the tag!! i just posted and i'll do it on my next post!! ames tagged me too so i can do two in one...lol!!
i love one tree hill! it's my favorite show!! i'm ready for it to come back on...i think it starts back march something...i can't wait!

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News