Marvelous Monday

Today Zane, Bailey and I met Dean for lunch... yes I took Bailey :) It's been a while since we ate lunch with him so I felt it was time to.




After lunch Zane and I came home for some down time before heading out to try and take his 4 months pictures. I'll get to that in a minute... I had a surprise waiting for me at the gate when I got home!!! My Tracy Joy camera bags... yes I said bagS... came in today!!! Yippee!!! I'm so excited. I ordered 2... a big one and a smaller one. I LOVE them!!



On to Zane and his 4 month pictures.... I can't believe he'll be FOUR months Thursday!! So while at the house I decided to play catch up my both of my blogs and do a little laundry. Zane got up a little after 4:30 and ate (well took his time eating). I just finished getting him ready when Dean got home and decided to just go ahead and wait for him to change so that we could just go together and get dinner when I was finished. I had planned on going to St. Mary's to take them but on our way to Folkston Dean talked me out of it because the storm clouds looked like they would just meet us there. So we stopped and got gas... and of course while Dean was pumping my mind was going 100 miles an hour trying to figure out how I was going to get some pictures today.. lol, I wasn't going home with none! We had decided to eat Michael's deli but once Dean had got in the car I went the opposite way, Dean was like "Where are you going? Michaels' is the other way". I just looked over at him and smiled... he knew what that meant.. we were taking pictures.. lol! So I seen a fence that I thought may look kinda cute, did a u-turn and stopped on the side of the road. Dean's face looked a little paniced. He asked "Where do you plan on taking these pics?!" I just smiled and said "Right there in front of that fence" He looked as though I fell off the looney bus! So we get out and get Zane placed and I asked Dean to get his attention and get him to crack a few smiles... what does he do?? just stands there and squeaks a toy... and that's suppose to make him smile how?? So I told him to just stop because Zane was making some funky faces, lol, I guess I would have too! and proceeded to get my camera set and play peek-a-boo around my camera... lol! So after like 5 shots, Dean's like can we go... guess he's not up for stopping off the side of the road and jumping out to take some pictures! haha! So I agreed to go ahead.. I did get a couple :) (what ya think??) I'm going to try going again some time this week and take some more.. I figured it wasn't too bad for about 3 minutes :) OHH... I'll have some pics Friday of Zane and Gavin... I'm sooo excited about that... anyways, haha, here are the pics before I keep rambling :)









Once home we laid Zane down for another nap and ate our dinner. I went back on the computer and played a little bit before folding laundry and Dean well.... lol, got a joke for you.... (it's stupid but give me a break, haha!) How do you know it's getting warm outside?? You hear Dean in the living room watching wakeboarding videos.... rewinding, slow motion, rewinding, slow motion... hahaha... I nicely pointed that out to him tonight... it's probably one of those had to be there things... but it was funny :) And then after Zane's dinner I decided to try taking some pictures of him inside... I must say I really like the way that they turned out!! Let me know what you think!!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News