Weekend Update...

So first I have to update my Bag Tag :) I did my bag tag on Sat morning and then we left to run to town and on the way in my lovely hubby let me stop and buy the bag I've been eyeballing for a little while now... so here is the new purse!


I was suppose to shoot 2 sessions today but some how both ended up getting re-schedule.... and on such a beautiful day at that! So off to Lowe's we went to buy new floor!!! YEAH!! Once they're done I'll do a before and after picture and you will all understand my excitement :) So once we got all the tile and fixing to go with... OH.. and the shelf that I have been bugging Dean to do in Zane's room for over 5 months now.. we headed home. Once home Dean got to working on the floor.. he got as much as the kitchen done as possible since we would have to let it dry and then move things to get it all finished. And I decided to take advantage of my sleeping baby and do some much needed cleaning. We actually let him sleep through his 4:30 dinner since he hadn't been sleeping and even had to wake him up at 8 for dinner! Poor sleepy little man, he had to have been exhausted! He never sleeps that long! Here is one of me and little man Sat night.



So Sunday... well today was Daddy and Zane day. I left to meet Brittany in Callahan before heading to Fernandina. 2 sessions today, back to back... a first! Anyways... It was FREEZING!! So first of all thank you guys for braving the cold!

Our first session was Mallory's maternity session... this one was fun. I remember doing mine not too long ago. We even got some with this cool motorcycle... the guy had to have heard us joking about using it in the pictures and then asked if we wanted to use it! So thanks motorcycle man, you made this one unique maternity session! :) So here are some teasers...



So what do you think... Boy? OR Girl?



Then our second session was of Miss Harmony. This was one brave little girl! We actually we going to try and re-schedule hers for a warmer day and she said no that she wanted to take her pictures :) She also told us when we asked if she was sure she wasn't cold because we seen her goose bumps that goose bumps were just a show! How cute is that!?!? I just thought that was so funny, she really wanted to take her pictures! Anyways... here are some teasers...



Once I was home I decided to go ahead and have Dean put up the shelves in Zane's closet so that I could get it organized the way that I wanted. I'm so excited to finally have those stinking things up!!


Hope everyone had a good weekend and took advantage of our Florida day on Saturday, lol!

Nighty Night!
Jaime

Comments

Abbi said…
very neat pictures! you always have a neat creativity to your pictures!! love them
Awesome pictures, you've got quite the talent! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News