A Green Tuesday

Rainbow Pictures, Images and Photos
This morning we were off for a play date at my cousin's house. They had a green breakfast... Zane and I missed that one because we were running behind this morning and daddy had the car. So instead of 10am we showed up at 11:30am and ate a green lunch with the big kids :) Cousin Hannah was there too.... as well as cousin Gabe (we were at his house) and all his little girlfriends. We had so much fun. I can't wait till Zane is old enough to be walking around and playing with everyone. He did seem to enjoy watching all the other kids play and wanted to get down and move so bad... it was too cute!! Thanks Deanna for inviting us... can't wait till the next one!! Here are some pictures from this morning...



OHHHH... lol, and Zane got his first kiss today :) Miss Madeline gave him quite a few before we left today... I'll have to steal that picture from Deanna... It was so cute... he would get this little grin on his face afterward... looks like I'm going to have fun when he gets older... lol, my little lady's man :)


Then we went with Grandma, Aunt Deanna and cousin Hannah to the radio station to visit with Aunt Vicki and Uncle Paul for a little while. After visiting we headed home.... poor little man was so tired he passed right out in his seat! Once we got home I put little man straight in his crib and he went right back to sleep. I did some more laundry and picked up the house a little while I had some quiet time. Once Dean got home we took the easy way out on dinner tonight and got salads from Subway. I didn't make it to the gym tonight again for Zumba... I think I'm just going to stick to my mommy and me dvd and time on the treadmill. I just can't seem to get a set schedule with the gym.

Tonight while Dean and I were watching idol Bailey was tip toeing in front of the door as usual to be let out. Dean got up let her out and then came and sat back down on the couch. Bailey stops right after she walks in the door at the end of the kitchen counter... that's where her treats are. Well Dean forgot to give her her treat so she sat there for a minute and then began to paw at the counter. Dean got up apologized to her and gave her her treat. lol, the next thing that we hear is her tapping one of her bowls in the kitchen... she needed water. Now this could range from her water is dirty, it's too hot, it's too low... pretty much anything. So Dean dumped it and re-filled it. I looked at Dean and said "She's just so funny" He looked at me and said "Sometimes I think she thinks that we're her pets!" lol.. I couldn't have agreed with him more! We've got one awesomely special little dog... that thinks she's a human :)

Hope everyone's St Patty's day was as fun filled as ours... we had a blast today :)

Comments

Kate & Gabe said…
I am so glad you guys were able to come!!! But, I want those pictures!!!! You got such great shots of everyone! We will hopefully see you wednesday!

Popular posts from this blog

Wordless Wednesday

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!