Weekend Wrap-up

So Friday morning we took Zane to the doctor for his 4 month appointment and shots :( I went out of the room this time and still manage to cry, lol! How sad is that! I managed to hear him scream from the waiting room! One of the girls at the desk looked and me and was like "are you ok!?!" I told her "That one's mine!" She smiled and said "OH!" Then on my way back to his room one of the nurses looked at me and said "He's got a set of lungs on him!" Oh yes... my little man can tell you when something hurts, he's hungry or just plain ticked off! lol! He weighed 17.5 pounds (90%) and was 27 inches long (95%)... he's getting so big! After his appointment I dropped Dean off at work and headed home so that little man could rest. After Dean got off work and done with a little side work we met up with Brittany, Micheal and Brittany's Aunt Kathy at Olive Garden for dinner... I ordered desert since I had already ate dinner... lol... that was nice for a change!


Sat we were suppose to go out in the boat but found we have friends scared of the sun shine, lol! CODY! haha! So Dean and I spent some time around the house before heading out to St Augustine to hang out with Kim, Pam and Jim playing rock band and wii!! We had so much fun!! lol, we didn't get home till 4am!!
















Sun was suppose to be another boat day and well we'll just say we ended up having some family time at home, lol! That afternoon I headed off to St Mary's for a session (remember to follow my Barefoot Images blog for those updates) while Dean and Zane headed to Folkston to hang out with friends for the afternoon. After dinner we gave little man his bath and headed off to bed... lol, well Dean did.. I updated my blogs and my myspace :)

Overall it was a slow not what we had planned but still fun weekend. Hope everyone had a great weekend... here's to a GREAT week ahead!!!

Comments

AmyT said…
cute pics.........we love playing rock band..........and love the wii!!!!! It is so much fun!
Hollie said…
the pics of him holding the drumsticks is adorable! looks like ya'll had a great time! i love wii!!

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News