Weekend Adventures

I got up Saturday morning around 8ish... ate some breakfast and got ready for my morning session in Fernandina. Before I left little man decided to finally get up and I played with him for a minute before waking Dean up and handing him over. I had a blast this morning shooting. I met Leslie, Matthew and Mathis at 10 and had a blast with them! Mathis is just gorgeous!! You'll have to check out my Barefoot Images blog to see the sneak :) Once we had finished up I grabbed some lunch for Dean and I and headed home. When I got home Zane was eating lunch so I went ahead and ate so that Dean could finish feeding him and then eat so that I could steal little man before he went down for his afternoon nap. Then around 2ish, while Zane was napping I decided to get a jump on editing my morning session since I had 3 sessions this weekend. I actually got them done and uploaded before leaving at 4 for my afternoon session back out in Fernandina. The afternoon session was so much fun as well! The kids were bouncing off the walls with energy! You couldn't help but laugh the whole time. Then once we were finished I called Dean and headed home. Got home.. ate dinner... spent some time with Zane.. and went to editing my afternoon session.... actually had them up and done by around 11. Then off to bed so I could get some sleep before my busy day on Sunday.

Sunday morning Dean woke me up around 9 and asked what I wanted from BK because he was going to ride up there and get some breakfast. I told him what I wanted and went to get out of bed when he told me to just go back to sleep till he got back that he had already fed Zane and was just going to take him with him... do I have a GREAT hubby or what?!?!? So I figured I would have enough time once he got back to eat and get ready for church so I went ahead and went back to dream world. I woke back up about 10:15 and freaked out! lol! We have to leave the house at 10:40 to make it to church on time.. you know not to walk in while they're doing fellowship! well we hurried and got ready and left at 10:50... and after dropping Zane off in the nursery got into church about the time they were done with fellowship... talk about timing! After church we went to Folkston grabbed lunch and headed back to the house to get ready to meet Michael and Cody at the boat ramp by 1. I stayed and hung out in the boat till about 3 and then headed home so that I could get things ready for Chrissy's maternity session that afternoon... lol, again in Fernandina. I got to her house around 4 and met Kari. She's doing hair and make-up for me right now so we were doing a test run on Chrissy :) We left Hilliard about 5:15 and headed to Fernandina. Kari decided to tag along and be my assistant for the afternoon... that was really nice! Thanks again Kari!! The sun set just perfect for us for some of the pics! Once we were finished I headed back home to squeeze in a little time with Dean and Zane before editing away till about midnight.

Here are some pics from the weekend: (Don't forget to check out my Barefoot Images blog for sneaks from this weekend!)

lol..Dean was opening his mouth when he was feeding him... something he always picked on me about so I broke out the camera on him! He was trying so hard not to do it again


he was laughing at me.... hahaha... silly boy!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News