Such a Slacker

well I have a good excuse for the beginning of the week, lol.. I had some kind of stomach bug. I was doing sooo good and then here I am slacking, so here's a catch up with lots of pics.....

Monday Dean was home Monday. He ended up laying our sub floor in the living room that night. We also got a call that afternoon from one of our friends that their boat trailer went off the end of the boat ramp at Kings Ferry and that they needed some help. So we loaded Zane in the truck and headed down there. When we got there the trailer was so deep in the water that you couldn't even see the guide poles!!! They ended up having to use the dock beside the ramp to winch up the end of the trailer so that they could pull it out. I don't have any pictures for Monday... can you believe I didn't take ONE single picture!!!

Tuesday I was so sick Tuesday morning!! I wanted to just give Zane to someone and lay in bed all day... but who was I going to ship him off to? So needless to say little man spent a lot of time in his crib entertaining himself till daddy got home. One I didn't want to be around him more than I had to (feeding him and changing him) so that he didn't get the bug I had and Two I just had no energy and was so nauseated! Once Dean got home he spent some time with Zane and then proceed to finish getting the floor ready for tile. We had a weak spot right at the front door that he had to fix and there is a funny story to that... we thought that it was just a bad spot... like water had gotten to it.. that sort of thing, needless to say that we didn't know we had a SQUIRREL living in the floor!! That's right I said squirrel! lol, there was a stack of nut shells and everything.

Here's a pic of little man (he was so tired in this pic)...


Wednesday Dean finished up the floors today!! Yeah... no more carpet! (well in the living room at least, lol) Not too much happened today... just the floors and having some family time. Here are some before and after shots of the floor... don't mind all the junk on the sidelines, lol!

before:




after: :)



Thursday Let's see... lol.. Dean was home again today... so more family time :) I love it went he's home during the week. Weekends are so crazy that we never get us time. We met up with Kim, Pam and Jim tonight at Red Lobster for dinner. Kim is leaving tom for London! Lucky Lucky! haha, I want to go! Anyways.... my new toy came in today too... my Canon 50D!! So here are some pics from earlier that day and Red Lobster....


















Friday Dean went back to work... why he didn't take off I have no clue... lol, I mean the boy worked 2 days this week included today! Anyways, not much to report. Candy and I were going to meet up and take pics of the boys but Zane was a little on the cranky side today so we've put that off till next week sometime :) Kinda just stayed around the house for the most part... made a quick run to Jax for a few things and Dean went out in the boat after work for a little bit. Other than that... we're pretty boring I know!








Hope everyone's week was good... I'll update you on my weekend on Mon.. it's a busy one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News