A Week In Review.....

So this week has been pretty uneventful... until the weekend! So here's a re-cap....

Monday Zane and I stayed around the house all day. I met with Brittany that night to go up to Anytime Fitness to workout some. And I must say, the elliptical kicked my butt!! Here's little man in one of Daddy's favorite shirts.. "

Tuesday I did almost nothing at all. I stayed home ALL day... which hardly ever happens! Again when Dean got home I started editing more pictures from Sunday's sessions and got finished with the first and started on the second. I tried uploading the pictures from the first session and my windstream has been acting up so I had no success in getting that done. Oh, lol, and we watched Beverly Hills Chihuaua. It was actually a pretty decent movie!!

Zane playing with Daddy... Dean was blowing on the bottom of his feet...




Wednesday I stayed home and managed to get some editing done while Zane slept... a first! I usually try to do some quick cleaning. Once Dean got home I left to meet up with Brittany at Anytime Fitness for a ZUMBA class. I got my butt handed to me! I was completely sweaty 5 minutes into it and it's an hour class.... you do the math! After our class I headed home and tried again uploading pictures... this time I needed to load both sessions.... no luck! So I have to call Windstream in the morning and get someone out here to fix it... this is completely ridiculous! This isn't the first time that we've had problems with our internet. Dean managed to get Zane down for his nap while I went to the gym and finished tiling the kitchen. Then once Zane had went to bed for the night Dean and I spent some time together watching some tv.

Anyways.... For my Wordless Wednesday I had posted a picture of Zane falling off his bean bag chair... lol, funny story.... he was finishing up his bottle and I had ran to the bathroom real quick... I come out and I hear him grunting and talking to himself... I walk into the living room and I see him half on the chair and half on the floor, I immediately started laughing! and he started smiling! I picked up his bottle and went to grab him when I though of grabbing the camera, lol! So there is the story behind my Wordless Wednesday post :)

Thursday was errand day as usual. Nothing really special. lol, but it did wear little man out :)
Dean finished up the kitchen by grouting and putting everything back in it's place. It's looks SO much better! He's going to try and start the living room tom night once he gets home. Tonight we watched Australia (GREAT movie!!) after Zane went to bed. I think I'm becoming addicted to Red Box movies! :) It's just so easy and cheap!

Friday was a little hectic. I was getting everything ready for my shoots for the weekend... make sure to look at my Barefoot Images blog to catch up on those :) (www.Barefoot-Image.blogspot.com)


Saturday Busy... that about explains it ALL! My day started at 5:30am (with about 2 hours of sleep!) and ended at 1am! Zane spent the day with daddy in the boat while Brittany and I shot our group adult session that we planned about a month ago... Check out my photography blog for some pics! I did manage to snag a picture of little man when him and daddy got home that night....
lol, yes those are baby crocks! Dean called me early that day to tell me that when he first put them on him he would look at them bust out laughing and kick them off! I wish I had been there for that one!!!!



Sunday Well seeing that I really hadn't had any sleep and I completely forgot about the time change we ended up missing church this morning. I slept till what I thought was 9am and started to get up and get ready and Dean kindly informed me that it was 10am ... lol, so I went back to bed! I got up a little later and got ready for a little boat time! I ended up leaving the camera at the house to charge for that afternoon session so no boat pics :( Zane def enjoys the boat though... Apparently Dean got a lot of comments on how good he was the day before... and of course he was just as well behaved today. OH!! and I actually lost my mind (had to be from lack of sleep and stress!) and got in the FREEZING cold water to wakeboard! Here is a picture of little man before we left for the river....



After playing in the freezing water a little bit.. it was time for me to head home so that I could get ready for my afternoon session. After shooting I came home to a sleeping baby and a hungry husband, lol! I'm starting to notice just how boring and slow my week is once the weekends hit! Why can't the weekend be five days and a work week be 2? I think I'd like that much better!

Hope everyone has a great week!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News