Another Weekend Gone :(

My weekends here lately are over just as quickly as they started! I seriously needed that pause button like 4 months ago easy! lol!

Friday night after taking pictures with Candy, Jenn came over for a little bit. We ended up going out to Cracker Barrel for dinner after Dean got home with Jenn, Brittany and Michael. This also marks the first time Zane sat in a high chair at a restaraunt. Usually he sits in his car seat, but here lately he isn't happy in it so we've been holding him while we ate. I bought a cover the day before while I was out and we used it tonight in the high chair... he loved it!! He was smiles the entire time we were there. YEAH!!!

Saturday began a little early. I met with Autumn and her family out at Doctor's Inlet at 9am.(for a peek at their session check out my photography blog.. www.barefoot-image.blogspot.com). After the session I headed home. We had entended to go to Dean's aunt and uncle's radio station in St Mary's for their share-a-thon but didn't make it. Once I finally got home it was time to head out to Miss Dixie's 1st birthday party. After Dixie's party we ended up going to Brittany and Michael's to grill out and watch TWILIGHT!!! lol!

Here are some pics from Dixie's party....








HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIXIE!!! Thank you for inviting us, we had a lot of fun!!



Sunday... well, wasn't a good day. Zane and I both woke up sick and Dean ended up taking care of both of us that day and I ended up having to move my afternoon session to next weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News