I-Pod Shuffle

The object is to take your iPod, iPhone, MP3 player, you get the drift and put it on shuffle! If you don't have any of those items you can even use the music library on your computer and place it on shuffle...



This will really teach you more about each other, being able to see the kind of music they listen to.

List the 30 first songs... Don't skip past the embarrassing ones, this is for fun.. Who cares!

So Dean has totally taken over my ipod and pretty much deleted everything I had on it... so guess we'll be getting to know my husband... lol!

1.Forever - Papa Roach
2.The War Is Over - Trust Company
3.Hear Me Now - Framing Hanley
4.Straight Jacket Feeling - All American Rejects
5.Get Loose - TI (hahahaha!!)
6.Wizards I - Trans-Siberian Orchestra (well that was a total change from the last one!)
7.Another Heart Calls - All American Rejects
8.Committed - Shaun Murray (wakeboarding... go figure!)
9.Stronger - Trust Company
10.The Last Song - All American Rejects
11.10 Years Today - Bullet For My Valentine
12.Rockin' I - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
13.I Don't Care - Apocalyptica
14.Prayer of the Refugee - Rise Against
15.Liberate - Disturbed
16.House of the Rising Sun - Animals
17.Let Me Go - 3 Doors Down
18.Whatever You Like - TI
19.Bella's Lullaby - Twlight Soundtrack (lol.. that one's mine!)
20.Finding Beauty In Negative Spaces - Seether
21.Moonlight Sonta - Mozart
22.Shattered Life - Seventh Day Slumber
23.Broken - Seether
24.Represent - Red Jumpsuit
25.Forsaken - Disturbed and Korn
26.Raise Up - Saliva
27.Cherry Coke - Rascal Flats (wasn't expecting that one!)
28.Hollow of Your Hand - Jeff Black
29.If You Could See Into My Soul - Silverstein
30.Cat and Mouse - Red Jumpsuit

hahhahaha... and I have to add this one... You've got to look this up and listen to it!!!!!
31.Greasy Grit Gravy - Bobby Bare, Willie Nelson, Shel Silverstein


lol... that was a fun way to start off a Monday.... Hope everyone has a great day! :)

Comments

Darlene said…
okay, so I only knew ONE song on your list! haha!
Hollie said…
would you believe that I don't have any ipod?! i am so behind the times!!!

and i wanted to tell you that the maternity photos you took turned out awesome! they really are great! love the ribbon around the belly! amazing work!

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News