Disney on Ice

first... HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2nd LUCAS!!!! Today we headed off with Chrissy and Lucas for Disney on Ice... also there were of course all the cousins! :) I feel so lucky that Zane gets to do so much with them and spend the time he does with them! He actually wanted to wear his mickey ears today!! {we've had them since his first trip to Disney and he's wore them all of maybe 2 times.. so I was BEYOND thrilled for him to wear them!!} Zane was AWESOME today if I do say so myself! ;) I was a bit hesitant taking him without Dean to help with only a month to go before Peyton.. but I could not have asked for a more well behaved child than what I had today... he sat in his seat and was behaved the entire TWO hours!! He didn't even ask for a toy or get upset when I told him no when the guy selling the toys came around {though because I was SO impressed that he did this twice he got a toy before it even started, lol!} Zane has been asking a lot lately about going to see Mickey so this was PERFECT! Now to just fill the whole till Sept, hmmm....

Here are just a few pics from today....









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Horrible News

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!