Friday, April 8, 2011

Disney on Ice

first... HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2nd LUCAS!!!! Today we headed off with Chrissy and Lucas for Disney on Ice... also there were of course all the cousins! :) I feel so lucky that Zane gets to do so much with them and spend the time he does with them! He actually wanted to wear his mickey ears today!! {we've had them since his first trip to Disney and he's wore them all of maybe 2 times.. so I was BEYOND thrilled for him to wear them!!} Zane was AWESOME today if I do say so myself! ;) I was a bit hesitant taking him without Dean to help with only a month to go before Peyton.. but I could not have asked for a more well behaved child than what I had today... he sat in his seat and was behaved the entire TWO hours!! He didn't even ask for a toy or get upset when I told him no when the guy selling the toys came around {though because I was SO impressed that he did this twice he got a toy before it even started, lol!} Zane has been asking a lot lately about going to see Mickey so this was PERFECT! Now to just fill the whole till Sept, hmmm....

Here are just a few pics from today....









No comments: