Girl Get Togethers

So I was talking with a friend on fb about wanting to start getting a group of us girls together and start learning new things... diff recipes, artsy and crafty stuff, homey stuff... just some girl time with some sharing of everyones different skills. Tonight she sent me a link to a blog that was EXACTLY like what we were talking about wanting to start! Now just to find girls who want to do it... I"m thinking once a month to start and see how it goes... I know everyone busy and with me going to have a little one in 8.5 days{!!!!} it would be a little rough to try more than that at first. Anyways... heres the link to the blog that is doing exactly what we'd like to start... Anyone interested!?!?!?!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wordless Wednesday

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!