Not So Wordless Wednesday

Had my normal dr appt today... no change since Monday so I'll be going back next Tues for my pre-op appt. At this point I've gave up on her coming early and realize the next 8 days are just going to be hard, lol!


Today has certainly been one of those "I REALLY need a padded room" days. As much as I love my child and would not trade him for the world, I could have taken his head off!! Between hardly any sleep the last week, Zane deciding to keep waking up in the middle of the night playing, hurting, things just not going right and just so many other things I just want to hit the fast forward button!


On a good note... I did get to pick up Zane and Peyton's shirts for next week :)) They're super cute!! Make sure to check Jennifer's shop out!! Sew Sweet Boutique



And I FINALLY got Dean to hang Peyton's bow holder last night that I made like 2 months ago, lol!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News