Trying new things...

So we've tried the whole playgroup thing in our area and I just think we're all just a bit to busy... though I would still like to try and find something to get together with all my friends at least one if not twice every two months... I miss hanging out with them... I feel like kids have def changed our friendships... more so that we're all doing things with our kids and families and there sometimes just isn't always that extra time for everyone at the same time, lol!

I've been trying to come up with some things that I can do with Zane and Peyton during the summer. Here are some of the ideas I've come across so far...

*The Zoo {of course! lol!}
*The Beach
*The Aquatic Center {still trying to figure out how I'm going to swing the last two with Peyton, lol}
*MOSH {I REALLY want to take Zane!!!}
*Hands on Childrens Museum {I've heard a lot about this place}
*O2B Kids {this is a new one that I ran across in Fleming Island that looks to have some fun stuff going on... but def still need to do more looking and learning, lol}
*The Georgia Sea Turtle Center
*Marineland


and then any playgrounds and other fun things I can find... What are some of the fun things you have ran across??


Also trying to come up with a list of home activities to do too seeing that we certainly will not be going out and doing things every day of the week, lol!


I am excited to hopefully be having Zane start at Happy Apple Academy in the fall... fingers crossed!! {we've got a little bit to still get him potty trained! ha!} If so then Peyton and I will be having some one on one time 3 days a week for 3 hours :) Def something I was hoping to get with her!

Guess that's enough rambling for now :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News