1 Day Old

Our second day in the hospital brought lots of visitors. Starting with a blood drawl from one of the nurses :/ Not the way I wanted to start my day, lol! Next was getting things off and disconnected so I could start moving around and getting out of bed {which I'd been asking to do since the night before. Dean and I are guessing because I had them "glue" me back together vs staples/stitches was the reasoning for that, lol}. This go around was MUCH easier than the first!! A LOT less pain! We are so blessed to have so many family and friends to come and see us! I can't thank everyone enough to take time out of their day to come visit :) We also had Joy stop by and take some pics of Miss Peyton {that post will be next!}

Here are just a few pics from today {we tried to get pics of everyone, but did miss a few :( }...

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Horrible News

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!