Happy 4th Anniversary

Today is Dean and I's 4th anniversary. Seems like we've been married longer than that too! haha! Yesterday marked 10 years since we started dating. I must say I though things were great and couldn't get better when we got married and now I can say that it's only gotten better with time. We've made it through a lot together and it's def help built our relationship that much stronger. I'm so very grateful that God placed Dean in my life when he did. I couldn't picture having a better husband or a better father for Zane and Peyton. Dean does so much... he works so that I can stay home, he helps when he gets home with everything from Zane to dishes, laundry, helping pick up the house... He puts up with my mood swings, lol... made it through TWO pregnancies. I really can't believe how lucky I am. Thank you again Dean for EVERYTHING!!! I love you with all my heart!!


May 26, 2007....





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News