Not too much going on...

This week has pretty much FLOWN by just like the last two {Is this now what I have to look forward to!?!? A life on fast forward!?!?}. Monday I some how skipped. Tues I heard nothing but Zane talking about how much he wanted to go back to Disney. Tues night I got a whole 45 MINUTES of sleep... Wed dragged on FOREVER! Thurs was Dean and I's 4 year anniversary. I ventured out to Target for my first trip by myself with two and I'm happy to say that went great! YAY! Then we headed off to St Vincent's to see some of our friends who just had a baby boy {lol, Peyton's 3 weeks old to the day and he's still bigger than her!!} Friday has been spent at home spending time with Zane and Peyton.. Can't wait for the LONG weekend and hope we get to do everything we have planned :) Hope everyone is doing good too!!

Zane trying to give Peyton her paci...

My two precious babies...

Zane decided to let Peyton hold Squirt... this was the first time I've actually seen him "share" his toys with her...

Zane making his Disney reservations with Aunt Kim because apparently mom and dad are NOT listening, lol!! {he talked to her for an easy 15 min about what he wanted to do when he went back... and he was detailed about it too, haha, love that boy and his Disney obsession!}

Just being his silly little self ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News