Happy Memorial Day

I'm so thankful and grateful for all the men and women who have served this country, are serving this county and who have died for this country. They deserve way more than what they are given, they give up so much to fight for our freedom and to keep us safe. I truly don't think that we can thank them enough.

Today I slept.. A LOT! We'll just leave it at that.. but it was MUCH needed! Thank you Dean!! We got our ac hooked up in our room so now we won't be waking up in the middle of the night sweating our butts off, haha! Dean's in heaven!

and the biggest news for the day..... ZANE USED THE POTTY!!!!!

Way to go little man!!!! and now let's just pray it conts.. I would LOVE to have him out of diapers!!! I did get called out though.. I've been trying to use the whole Disney thing to my advantage since he asks to go everyday, several times a day... I've been telling him "If you start using the potty like a big boy, we'll take you!" Well.. after he went I asked what he wanted as a treat.. a cookie, m&ms... what does he say? "DISNEY WORLD!" hahaha!! He def remembers.. but I then explained he can't just do it once and go.. he has to be OUT of diapers! So then he chose to go outside and play for a while {and totally put off nap time for an easy 30 min!}


And wrapping up with a picture of Miss Peyton when she's at her sweetest, lol!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Horrible News

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!