Back to Reality

Wow has the past two weeks FLOWN! Dean went back to work on Wednesday... I was sad about him returning because I have enjoyed spending the last two weeks with him and so has Zane. Not to mention I was super nervous because I wasn't sure how I was going to handle TWO kids! These past two weeks we've each had one and not had to really deal with both at the same time. On top of that Zane's starting having some major temper tantrums! I can safely say, however, they aren't related to Peyton since they started before her arrival... but I knew that Wed that would have to be corrected {and it was}. Wed and Thurs couldn't have went much smoother! Both kids slept till 10am BOTH mornings!! Zane was warned twice about his attitude before being corrected on the third time.. and has been well behaved since.

Friday however was a different story. Peyton decided after only sleeping about 3 hours {and mommy getting less than that} that at 6:45am it was time to just cry uncontrollably. She woke Zane up at 8:30, which I was NOT thrilled about. So I now had to deal with Zane and his morning routine and Peyton STILL screaming :/ By the time 10:30 rolled around it was "Hello MIGRAINE!" Needless to say that Friday was HORRIBLE! and Peyton got her first {and not last} "cry it out" session in her room while mommy tried to regroup.

Sat morning I woke up with the same migraine I went to bed with so Dean took both kids while I laid down to try and get rid of it. We had plans to drive south and spend some time with my family, but my migraine wasn't budging so we stayed home and I spent majority of the day in bed.

Sunday I woke up with the same migraine but luckily it disappeared by about 1pm! Thank goodness!! It's been a while since I've had one to last that long. By late afternoon we were tired of just sitting at home and decided to just get in the car and drive. We ended up going to St Augustine... we let Zane play on the playground, then headed to get some ice cream and walk around a bit before heading home. Zane has been pushing Disney pretty hard today.. esp tonight! Looks like we'll be getting some passes a little sooner than planned so that we can go back :)

Here are a couple of pics of Zane playing Sunday... and of course one of Miss Peyton...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I need your opinion for father's day photo!!!

Horrible News